We are committed to fulfill the need of the employers by supplying energetic, loyal, hardworking, professional, and competent human resources as required by the Employers. We generally provide following categories of manpower for the concerned fields.
Engineers, Architect, Foreman, Highly Skilled/Semi-skilled workman such as Heavy Equipment Operators, Masons, Shuttering and Finishing carpenters, Welders, Steel fixtures, Painters, Plumbers, Electricians etc.
Operation/Maintenance and Cleaning
Technical Staffs such as Winch Drivers, Crane Operators, Heavy Equipment Operators, forklift Operators, House-keeping Supervisors, Janitors and Maintenance staff other than listed above.
Hotel and Catering Personnel
Chefs, Bakers, Cooks, Waiters, Room boys, Bell captains, Bell boys, Administrative Personnel etc.
Medical / Paramedical
Doctors (General Practitioners, Specialists, Consultants, Senior Consultants), X-Ray /Laboratory Technicians, Dental Technicians, Physiotherapists. Pharmacists, Medical and Biomedical Technicians, Biomedical Engineers etc.
Industries / Factories and General Work Force
All categories of Managerial, Technical and administrative Personnel, Supervisors, Accountants, computer Programmers, Stenographers / Secretaries, Typists, Clerical Staffs, Tailors, Printing Press Technicians, Radio / Television. Technicians, automobile Mechanics, Welders etc.
Pre-Recruiling Stage andAgents Responsibility
- Advertise in Newspapers and identify important factors in making the job more attractive for potential recruits, thus enabling the client a wider choice at no cost and advise client update response.
- Review local and foreign labor market and advise clients on availabilities, salary ranges and shortage of categories, if any.
- Keep track of mobility of labor influenced by age, health, marital status, education, professional skills and advise the client on the benefit of such mobility.
- Sign foreign service contractors on behalf of employer advise prevailing terms and conditions of contract.
- Represent the client at Embassy / Consulate and local government and obtain visa Endorsement.
- Complete immigration formalities for recruited personnel.
- Make travel arrangements and notify employer status of mobilization.